Mercury Towers – Sales Campaign
Bison Studio were approached by Vanessa Coleiro Brand Consultant to build an interactive experience-first digital sales platform for Mercury Towers by Zaha Hadid Architects.
When we started working with Mercury Towers, they wanted a website that was modern, reliable, flexible, responsive, and built around placing design thinking at the core of everything the project has to offer.
We were challenged to build out an entire customer journey from awareness to conversion and beyond. The brief included search marketing, social media advertising, and a new website.
Once the website was up and running, the focus was turned towards the development and implementation of a digital marketing strategy to:
- Educate the public on the uniqueness of Malta’s newest icon.
- Generate interest for the impeccably designed residences within.
what we did
Using a range of digital advertising techniques across various channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Search, Google Display and YouTube, we were able to design and deliver a multi-tiered digital marketing campaign that promoted all areas of the Mercury Towers project with focus on generating interest on the Residences within.
As we progressed through the 4-month period of the project, data gathering & analysis became a key factor in reaching our objectives, as targeting became more and more focussed and allowed us to reach a relevant audience.
Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn all presented a huge opportunity for Mercury Towers by Zaha Hadid Architects to promote their Residences, as a large portion of their customer base lives on these platforms. We made sure to capitalise on this opportunity by getting their message in front of their audience. Simultaneously, we felt it was important to also include Google Ads (Search & Display) into the strategy, as this way, we made sure to capture an audience of people that were at the time actively showing interest in luxury residences in Malta & Europe.
Our thought process:
- Building several customer profiles to understand who the ideal customer is, what they are after when purchasing a luxury residence, and how best to get to them.
- Setting up unique tracking links to be able to track the performance of campaigns & continuously optimise.
- Adding the Facebook pixel to the website for re-marketing purposes. Once this was set up, we then targeted those individuals who’d visited the site with a social media advertising campaign.
- Using our data insight to establish lookalike audiences on social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) and used this to target new customers more likely to take action.
- Building detailed strategies & implementation of a phased-approach targeted campaign on Social Media.
Phase 1: Brand Awareness
Phase 2: Lead Generation
Phase 3: Conversions
Clicks to website
Social Ad Engagements