about the campaign
Floreal – Launch Campaign
When Floreal approached Bison Studio, they wanted to strengthen their digital presence by offering a whole new eCommerce experience that meets their customers’ growing needs to shop flowers online. We took over their previous substandard website and devised a digital marketing strategy that was based on a deep-dive analysis, competitor research and our extensive eCommerce experience.
What we did
After designing a new website to approach an online audience, our journey working with Floreal extended into a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that included major channels such as SEO, PPC, Content marketing and ongoing website design and development. The intention has been to guide their customers seamlessly through a buying funnel, from sparking interest and desire to generating conversions online and in-store.
Search Engine Optimisation
First page on Google
Why invest time and energy into search engine optimization (SEO)? Owning paid positions in Google search results is beneficial, but owning organic results allows your business to capture traffic from those same visitors without having to pay for the click.
Our thought process:
- Conducted keywords research to identify what terms and phrases people search for on Google when searching to buy flowers online in Malta.
- Conducted competitor analysis to identify what keywords Floreal’s main competitors are ranking for and what is required to overtake.
- Implemented the necessary SEO tools to make Floreal’s website rank for the most searched for keywords related to their business.
Bison Studio helped Floreal rise to the top of Google’s ranking for Florist websites by implementing a well-researched SEO strategy. After three months of fine-tuning, the site ranked in the first three places on the first page of Google for the search-phrases ‘flowers in Malta’, ‘flowers delivery Malta’, ‘wedding flowers Malta’ and ranked on the first page for several other related keywords and phrases related to the business.
Social media presents a huge opportunity for florists in Malta, as a large portion of their customer base lives on social media. We made sure Floreal capitalised on this opportunity by getting their message in front of their audience. Simultaneously, we felt it was crucial to also include Google PPC Ads into the strategy, as this way, we made sure to capture an audience of people that were at the time actively searching to purchase flowers in Malta online.
Our thought process:
- Arranged a photoshoot, which gave us valuable content to work with on the website as well as throughout the campaigns.
- Built a customer profile that was based on data from Floreal’s past customers and used it to create a plan for growing and scaling the brand’s target personas.
- Set up unique tracking links to be able to track the performance of campaigns.
- Implemented Facebook pixel onto the website for re-marketing purposes. Once this was set up, we then targeted those individuals who’d visited the site through a social media advertising campaign.
- Used our data insight to establish lookalike audiences on social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) and used this to target new customers
- Built detailed strategies & implemented 2 targeted campaigns on Social Media
- Website Launch
- Mother’s Day
Clicks to Website
Return on Advertising Spend
eCommerce Conversion Rate